Open to all student-led teams from around the world that have designed health-related solutions. Multiple cash prizes awarded!
Proposals are due on February 19, 2018. See website for details.
Eligibility for Application:
- Project must be focused on a healthcare application
- Innovations for both high-resource settings and global health applications are eligible
- Device, hardware, and digital solutions are eligible
- Project must have been started after January 1st, 2015
- Project must be driven by full-time students
- Ph.D./Postdoc research projects and projects that have utilized significant research funding (>$100k) are ineligible
- Projects that are not run by full-time students are ineligible. For example, projects run by startup companies or faculty are ineligible.
- Eligible full-time students include those working towards undergraduate, masters, doctoral, and professional degrees (MBA, MD, etc.).
If you have any questions regarding your team’s eligibility, please contact Aditya Polsani at email@example.com.