Join more than 1,700 individuals from over 50 countries, from academia, NGOs, government and the private sector, to explore the latest in how we can address pressing international and domestic global health and development challenges. The 9th Annual Consortium of Universities for Global Health (CUGH) Global Health Conference is happening in New York, NY from March 16 – 18, 2018.
The theme of this year’s conference is: Health Disparities: A Time for Action.
For more information or to register, click HERE.
Featured speakers include:
- Mary Bassett, Commissioner, New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, USA
- Chelsea Clinton, Vice Chair, Clinton Foundation, USA
- Wim de Villiers, Vice Chancellor, Stellenbosch University, South Africa
- Upul B. Dissanayake, Vice Chancellor, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka
- Patty Garcia, Fmr Minister of Health, Peru
- Laurie Garrett, Journalist, Pulitzer Awardee, USA
- Luis-Miguel Guitierrez, Director General , Instituto Nacional de Geriatria, Mexico
- Richard Horton, Editor, The Lancet, UK
- Natalia Kanem, Deputy Executive Director, United Nations Population Fund, USA
- Kim Knowlton, Senior Scientist, National Resources Defense Council, USA
- Stephen Lewis, Co-Director, AIDS-Free World, Canada
- Willy Mutunga, Fmr Supreme Court Justice, Kenya
- Bernard Olayo, Founder, Center for Public Health and Development, Kenya
- Agnes Soucat, Director, Health Systems Governance and Finance, WHO